Hello! So I’ve just been nominated for a Liebster award by the lovely Chelsea. This seems like a great idea to help blogs just starting out and I’m very grateful to have been nominated and to get involved.
The rules are:
My questions + answers:
1. What is your favourite magazine? My favourite magazine is Company! I love its collage style appearance throughout the magazine and I think it’s perfectly aimed for my age and style
2. What is your go-to lipstick? My go-to lipstick is definitely Velvet Teddy by Mac. I have worn it practically every day since I bought it and already have the same one stocked away for when I run out.
3. If you had to leave the house only wearing one make up item, what would it be? I’d have to say mascara, it really opens my teeny weeny eyes up and makes me look much more awake.
4. Best movie you have seen recently? I saw interstellar at the cinemas recently and I thought it was amazing. I loved the directors use of sound to try and emulate what it would be like in space, and the big twist which I’m not going to ruin for you all. Go see it!
5. Do you have a favourite blogger? My favourite blogger is Lily Pebbles and Vivianna. Although there are many other blogs I’m in love with! I’ve just been watching these two on YouTube quite a lot recently as well as finding tips on their blog. You’ve probably all already heard of them but if not, you should definitely go check them out.
6. Why did you start blogging? I wanted to keep up with other bloggers and share my buys and reviews! I also would like to work in Journalism in the future and have heard a blog is very helpful, so here I am.
7. What is your favourite make up brand? For drugstore it would probably be Revlon, Chanel or Mac for the high-end, and Benefit in the middle.
8. Do you have any pets? If so what are they? I have so many pets! A dog, 4 cats, 3 guinea pigs, an african land snail, a pond outside which I think has around 20 fish, and two tropical fish.
9. How do you spend your weekends? It depends, I do love a good laze about so I might just spend my time at home watching Netflix, checking out blogs and doing some work. I might go out to bars and clubs with my friends. I might go out for dinner or do something with my boyfriend. It really depends on how I’m feeling.
10. What is your best advice for people? Comparison is the worst thing you can do. Whether that be blogging, your grades, or anything else that could affect you in life. Competition is good, as long as that competition is against yourself. Always strive to do better for you.
11. If you had to describe yourself in one word, what would it be? I always find this impossible to do so I asked my boyfriend to describe me and he said ‘Enthusiastic’. So there you go folks!
The 11 blogs I nominate are:
My 11 Questions:
1. What would your perfect day consist of?
2. If you could only take 3 beauty things to a desert island, what would they be?
3. What do you hope to get out of your blog?
4. Do you have any tips for new bloggers?
5. Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
6. What’s your best style advice?
7. Would you rather travel to the future or the past? When and why?
8. If you got life time’s worth of tickets, travel, accommodation and spending money for one festival (music/film/fashion/anything!) anywhere in the world, which would you choose?
9. Would you not wear make-up for the rest of the year for £5,000?
10. Who is your role model?
11. What are the last 3 books you read? Did you like them and why? (If you don’t read swap this for movies)
I tried to make sure all blogs had under 200 followers but if I’ve made a mistake I’m sorry! But keep in mind this is a great opportunity for finding other blogs and to help your own.